Stellenbosch campus - Accommodation
The residence complex in Stellenbosch – Cape Town comprises 26 blocks and has a mix of different types of accommodation. Some of the ground-floor units can be adapted for use by physically challenged individuals.
The security and wellbeing of each resident is given high priority:
- The perimeter is secured, offers 24-hour controlled access, and is monitored by CCTV cameras.
- Residents use a biometric system to gain access.
- The house allocated to SKEMA students is SAXENHOF – blocks 3, 4, 5 and 6. Each house has an assistant resident head, head of house, and vice-head mentor.
- In case of an emergency, you can contact security via a specific number that will be given to you.
- All facilities and departments are within walking distance from the residences. If you need to go the R.W. Wilcocks building (where you will find the administrative team), it will take 15 minutes by walk.